The FMC-60 is a multi-channel controller that has been designed to operate in the full range of environments from commercial premises through to heavy industrial applications which may require hazardous area sensing.
The FMC-60 system operates on a 4 core (addressable) or 2/3 core (direct) cable network and has the capacity to monitor up to 64 addressable and 16 direct sensors of various gas types.
Each gas sensor continuously monitors the atmosphere, reporting any hazardous conditions to the control unit, for display by the alpha numeric screen indicating the reporting sensor, gas type, concentration and alarm status. Alarm levels that are exceeded will automatically activate a variety of signal outputs including analogue/digital data and user selectable relays.
- Up to 64 addressable sensors
- 1-16 direct 4~20mA sensors – 2/3 wire
- Either or both types of sensors
- Single 4 core sensor network (addressable)
- Parameter set up via pc or front panel
- On screen text description of sensor locations
- 3 alarm levels
- Event – data logging – internal 99 event
- Low cost installation
- Repeater panel – option
- 64 Additional relays – option
- Continuous data logging via pc – option
- Addressable relay board – option
- One man calibration utilising peak readings
- Automatic safety check diagnostics/system surveillance
- Combi Plus, up to 128 addressable sensors per panel